Lately I've been using...


My hair has always been rather voluminous, wavy, and yet fine. With age I have noticed it becoming even finer, more voluminous - and to this it much contributed two years of constant blonde dyeing my hair!! - and dry looking. Also, after my pregnancy I noticed I did not have as much hair, and the density of it was not what once it had been, which is a lot, I had very dense hair, and lots of it. So when I saw these at my local supermarket, with a great promotion going, I was only to glad to give them a try. The Pantene Anti Age BB7 range is quite a good one, trust me. It does not wash away hair that has been coloured or tinted, it does not lather one's head with loads of volume - which I loathe!! - but it does give the hair fibre a certain density, shine, smoothness and a bouncy look that is only too good. I confess I am rather hooked on these, and I have always had bad experiences with Pantene's hair products, though my husband swears by their Anti Dandruff shampoo.

Comments

  1. por acaso não conhecia essa gama da Pantene. Vou mostrar à minha mãe que lhe deve interessar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. É deste então que estás a falar? Nem conhecia, mas fiquei muito curiosa!! Está à venda nos supermercados habituais? Estou mesmo a estranhar nunca ter visto... Beijinhos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. votos de uma Páscoa cheia de amor,rodeada dos que te são mais queridos e recheada de guloseimas!
    um grande beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. acho que vou ter de dar uma experimentadela nestes que o meu cabelo também está finíssimo!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment